ClipExporter opens exported Final Cut Pro X projects (fcpxml) and exports each clip as a Nuke file, Quicktime reference movie, or Syntheyes importable file.
ClipExporter creates shot based folders with custom subfolders and extends each clip with handle frames.
NOTE: To buy ClipExporter via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "ClipExporter":
· Exports Quicktime reference movies.
· Exports Nuke files. All in-/out-frames and timeline positions match your exported Final Cut Pro X project.
· Export for Syntheyes. A custom (.synInfo) file format is created for import in Syntheyes. Therefore an importer sizzle-script is required, which can be downloaded from our support-website.
· Adds handle frames (optionally). Extends each clip length by a given number of frames.
· Creates shot based folders with naming conventions.
· Creates subfolders (optionally).
· Saves disc space by refering to the original source media. No files are copied.
· Final Cut Pro X
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· bugfix: multicam clips with timecode were not exported properly to AE