Cineon/DPX Toolkit 4.1 Build 2936
QuickTime components to read and write Cineon or DPX images
Using Cineon/DPX Toolkit you don't have to convert the source frames into another format using various apps like Combustion or Shake.
Cineon/DPX Toolkit enables you to work with the native images without any intermediaries.
- Support for Cineon and DPX images
- Customizable frame number padding
- Override header information, enables you to choose which colorspace to open an image in
- Supports 10-bit LOG, or RAW Cineon DPX files
- Supports QuickTime's 16-bits per channel API
- The YCbCr coefficients can be selected when loading YUV encoded DPX frames
- Supports QuickTime 7.1
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added user authentication to licensing system.
- Fixed issues with licensing not working properly.