A open source/cross-platform solution for computer vision and machine sensing
CCV takes an video input stream and outputs tracking data (e.g. blob size and coordinates) and events (e.g. finger moved, down, and released) that are used in building multi-touch applications.
CCV can interface with various web cameras and video devices as well as connect to various TUIO/OSC/XML enabled applications and supports many multi-touch lighting techniques including: FTIR, DI, DSI, and LLP with expansion planned for the future vision applications (custom modules/filters).
- Simple GUI - The new interface is more intuitive and easier to understand and use.
- Filters (dynamic background subtraction, high-pass, amplify/scaler, threshold) - This means it’ll work with all optical setups (FTIR, DI, LLP, DSI). More filters can be added as modules.
- Camera Switcher - Have more than one camera on your computer? Now you can press a button and switch to the next camera on your computer without having to exit the application.
- Input Switcher- Want to use test videos instead of a live camera? Go ahead, press a button and it’ll switch to video input.
- Dynamic Mesh Calibration - For people with small or large tables, now you can add calibration points (for large displays) or create less points (smaller displays) while maintaining the same speed and performance.
- Image Reflection- Now you can flip the camera vertical or horizontal if it’s the wrong way.
- Network Broadcasting - You can send OSC TUIO messages directly from the configapp for quick testing.
- Camera and application FPS details viewer - Now you can see the framerate of both the tracker and camera that you’re getting.
- GPU Mode - Utilize your GPU engine for accelerated tracking.
- Cross-platform - This works on Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux.