Bear's Hand is a Mac OS X tool that allows you to capture video imput to a still picture or movie.
Bear's Hand also comes with a timer option, witch makes it easier to use.
In addition, Bear's Hand is equiped with FTP uploading capabilities, mail sending, and the ability to convert movie for 3G mobile-phones.
Here are some key features of "Bear's Hand":
· Record and convert videos for 5G iPod and add it to iTunes using timer, or convert it for SONY PSP
· Video and still picture timer recording
· Web cam (Still / Movie) to Mac / Mobile Phone
· Time lapse movie (requires QuickTime Pro)
· With medical camera, monitor and record operation with Apple Remote
· Simply monitor video to enjoy TV with simple floating window or full screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Postponed expire date. (7/1/2012)