BTV is a very useful application that is able to capture and record live audio and video streams.
BTV provides support for a wide range of video input devices such as DV camcorders, FireWire and USB webcams or PCI video input cards.
Live video can be displayed either in a window that can be resized and dragged around the screen, or full screen on an entire monitor.
BTV also includes a variety of compression settings that can be used for the capture of video, sound and still images.
Here are some key features of "BTV":
· View live video in a window or full-screen
· Movie capture
· Still image capture
· Multiple monitor support
· AppleScript support
· QuickTime 5 or later
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Code-signed for compatibility with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
· New option to use a set size for movie captures
· AppleScript enhancements
· Prevents display sleep on Mac OS X
· Fixed problems with BTV becoming unresponsive
· Fixed 'Directory not found' and 'Volume not found' errors when capturing movies and images
· Improved compatibility with the XLR8 InterView device on Mac OS X
· Improved compatibility with the lastest system software
· Numerous bug fixes