Allows you to create and edit AVI videos.
AVItools was primarily designed for processing videos files for use in DivX enabled DVD players, though the AVI videos it creates are also playable on hardware like the PS3 and Xbox 360.
As the name might imply, AVItools is a graphical interface for a variety of tools useful for processing video files.
- Simplified and intuitive user interface that simplifies the processing of AVI videos.
- Allows you to convert from a variety of video file formats like MP4, OGM, MKV into AVI videos.
- Ability to convert various surround sound audio to 5.1 AC3.
- Intuitively select desired video, audio and/or subtitle tracks to process, with the ability to verify the selections using video preview.
- Use presets for one step encoding for playback on common hardware.
- Burn (i.e., hard code) subtitle tracks into the video from internal tracks or from external subtitle files commonly found on the internet.
- Control the font, size and positioning of the embedded subtitles.
- Split AVI videos into segments of a specified file size or by start/end time.
- Join AVI videos.
- Extract the selected tracks from AVI videos as individual video and/or audio files.
- Add jobs to a queue either individually or in batches via drag and drop so you can process multiple files overnight (registered copies only).
- Apply one setting to a group of files for easy batch creations (registered copies only).
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed an initial set of Yosemite related bugs
- Fixed a bug that could cause crashes when editing jobs from the queue
- Fixed bug where log files of identical processes get appended instead of rewritten