Cross-platform batch renaming tool
vRenamer is able to insert, remove, and replace strings, extract audio and images metadata, write audio metadata, change length, numbrering, undo/redo, and much more.
vRenamer is available for most important platforms, including Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- Insert, remove, replace, transform, organize in folders...
- Regular expresions supported
- Save and load your data
- Rename media files with their metadata, and write mp3 metadata
- Preview before renaming
- Search in subfolders
- Copy to other folder instead of renaming
- Preview jpg files
- Sort files before renaming
- Undo and redo
- Create a log and recover previous renamings
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Selection method is done through checkboxes now
- Files can be renamed manually (good for fine tuning)
- Ability to change timestamps
- Info panel warns about errors and allow to browse wrong files