vRenamer is a simple, unique, easy to use mass renamer with a lot of options.
vRenamer is able to insert, remove, and replace strings, extract audio and images metadata, write audio metadata, change length, numbrering, undo/redo, and much more.
vRenamer is available for most important platforms, including Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "vRenamer":
· Insert, remove, replace, transform, organize in folders...
· Regular expresions supported
· Save and load your data
· Rename media files with their metadata, and write mp3 metadata
· Preview before renaming
· Search in subfolders
· Copy to other folder instead of renaming
· Preview jpg files
· Sort files before renaming
· Undo and redo
· Create a log and recover previous renamings
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New options for sequence renaming (roman, letters, hexadecimal, octal, binary)
· Change whole file name (including extension)
· Massive improvement for ID3 tag. Get and modify from filename, folder name, current tag, last.fm.
· Full screen on Mac OS X
· Minor bugs fixed