vRenamer is a simple, unique, easy to use mass renamer with a lot of options.
vRenamer is able to insert, remove, and replace strings, extract audio and images metadata, write audio metadata, change length, numbrering, undo/redo, and much more.
vRenamer is available for most important platforms, including Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "vRenamer":
- Insert, remove, replace, transform, organize in folders...
- Regular expresions supported
- Save and load your data
- Rename media files with their metadata, and write mp3 metadata
- Preview before renaming
- Search in subfolders
- Copy to other folder instead of renaming
- Preview jpg files
- Sort files before renaming
- Undo and redo
- Create a log and recover previous renamings
- Differents enumerations are properly displayed in spinners model
- New concept for custom renaming from user list
- Option to drop folder's contents instead of the folder itself
- If desired, copy files along with their folders structure
- If desired, copy only files that will actually be renamed
- Option to collect folders, instead of files, in recursive searches
- User defined trash characters
- Open recent documents
- Mac OS X version now includes jre embeded, so no Java installation is needed. No support for 32 bits
- Replace: Hability to capture groups in regular expressions
- Some old bugs fixed