vMEyeSuper is a streamlined and no-frills OS X app which allows Mac users to effortlessly view and control live video streams from Internet connected cameras and video encoders.
NOTE: To buy vMEyeSuper via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "vMEyeSuper":
· MultiChannel video encoder support
· Authentication support
· Pan, tilt, and zoom control support
· Direct stream connection
· Take snapshot while viewing live stream
· Support for portrait and landscape mode
· Ability to change the IP address and port
· History view support
· Supports DVRs or IPCameras from various manufactures
· IP camera or DVR