timeLAPSE will take a silent screenshot of your Mac's desktop automatically and periodically at an interval according to your setup, from between 30 seconds to 24 hours. timeLAPSE is able to send all captured screenshots to a folder of your choice.
Then, these captured screenshots can be linked and compiled into a continuously played time-lapse video at any time.
timeLAPSE is ideal for computer security and educational usage like as a child computer behavior monitor, it's also very useful for medical care professionals, law enforcement personnel, journalist and researchers, to act as a computer event tracking and analyzing app.
You may even use it to create your attractive personal video diary or freelancer's invoice attachment and share it with friends and client.
NOTE: timeLAPSE can only be purchased via the Mac App Store (the buy link redirects you to its App Store page). To purchase/download applications via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "timeLAPSE":
· Silent and user unnoticeable automatic screen captures.
· Screenshot capture's interval can be choose from between 30 seconds to 24 hours, accurate to the second.
· User may choose any folder as destination, anywhere that Finder can handle could be used.
· With full screen capture, high resolution full motion movie captures anything and everything.
· Time-lapse videos was compiled with a single click in incredible speed.
· You may choose to delete the screenshots after the video has been compiled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Sandboxed OS 10.7 - 10.8 compatible version
· full ARC coding
· option added, user can set prefix of the screenshots
· option added, mutable beeps after each picture finalized
· option added, user may stop capture but do not finalize the movie
· Finder alike screenshots sorting before compiling the movie