Do you often find yourself needing to keep up with people in other timezones, or having to coordinate meetings across different timezones?
If so, the sdTime OS X app is for you. sdTime was built to allow its users to see what time it is in various time zones, named using meaningful monikers.
sdTime is designed to be small and to balance the display space it takes up with readability.
NOTE: To buy sdTime via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "sdTime":
· User defined location and group names.
· Compact table view with multiple sort options.
· Analog clock view to any time zone in any group.
· Access to the IANA time zones supported by Mac OS X which includes support for Daylight Savings Time.
· Search for time zones based on country and region names.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added a preferences setting to control the windows that open when the application is started.