SwitchUp (formerly rooSwitch) is a useful program that exists to make it easy for you to create different copies of almost any applications data.
You then switch amongst the profiles to activate the data you wish to use. It's like a multi-user environment for just one application.
· Delay screen at startup.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved: Better migration experience for rooSwitch users.
· Changed: Clicking on gear icon now pops up menu at the cursor.
· Fixed: Crash reporter doesn't work on Mountain Lion.
· Fixed: Silently fails to add files when editing active profile and app is running.
· Fixed: Stack trace when choosing Open or Reveal in the profile editor when no files were selected.