A powerful and productive all-in-one PDF production toolbox that comes with a very intuitive user interface designed to help you correct all problems in your PDF files
pdfToolbox corrects all hidden or evident problems in PDF files. pdfToolbox comprises three tools: pdfColorConvert, pdfCorrect and pdfLayerMaker.
The tools of pdfToolbox are easy to handle and may be used right after installation. The core of the products is the same up-to-date PDF technology, which is used in Adobe Acrobat Preflight.
- Powerful Document Manipulation tools for everyone:
- Prepares professional looking handouts and presentations for on-screen and printed delivery
- Easy creation of language or regional versions with extensive support for localization workflows
- Imposes anything from simple booklets to fully-fledged Booklet, N-up and Step&Repeat impositions for digital printing
- Options to scale, fit, move, extend, rotate and flip pages and content
- Powerful layering features and the ability to slice pages into text and non-text
- Selectively remove and import new content; double burn pages; insert empty pages or duplicate pages
- Easy access to frequently needed tools through personal workspace
- Gorgeous user interface that adds tremendous fun to dealing with PDF
- Ability to contact support from within the user-interface, vote on features and get updates
- And production tools for the specialists:
- Fonts controls include embedding, subsetting already embedded fonts (saving up to 50% space over other subsetting tools); replacing fonts and converting to vector outlines
- World-leading, easy-to-use color tools to make spot colors from process, convert to B&W, output documents created in Microsoft Office, DeviceLinks and more
- Easy exporting of ICC profiles
- Standards supported now include PDF/X-4, PDF/A-1 and PDF/E-1 as well as Ghent PDF Workgroup specifications and other PDF/X standards for document validation
- Prepress pro companion corrects overprint and knockout for black and white; adjusts TVI etc.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Update of pdfToolbox 7 Desktop free of charge for owners of a pdfToolbox 7 Desktop license
- Distributed Processing