Fill in PDF form fields automatically
Process data from a spreadsheet or a database to your PDF - singularly or en masse - automatically or manually.
Without any programming or some special IT know-how. pdf-FieldMerge provides you with all features to fill in forms fields from a database in series. Keep filled form fields editable or 'flatten' to PDF? No problem. Select all properties with some clicks.
Create a workflow that automatically provides user with a (confirmation) PDF? Streamline mail-merge letters via PDF ! Call up pdf-FieldMerge from other applications automatically and set up efficient customer communications!
Please ensure to use form templates created with 100% compatible PDF forms software (e.g. Adobe, pdf-Office) to avoid problems.
- merges variable data with pdf forms
- merge graphics
- makes it easy to use pdf forms
- uses files from spreadsheets, PC databases, or custom mainframe queries
- save to single or multiple PDFs
- export pdf form field names
- partial flattening.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 9.2.2
- Creating PDF forms from Excel and CSV files directly from the program interface
- pdf-FieldMerge now displays Excel spreadsheets and CSV files in the graphical interface and of- fers the option to create directly personalized PDF forms..
- From the data table, one or more or all of the records could be selected.
- Likewise, it is possible to use cells from the table for the automatic formation of the file name. If the Excel file contains a series of tables, the required table are selected from all the tables.