onCue is a Mac OS X app that will provide you with an intuitive way to take control your iSight (or any other USB) camera.
onCue will run from the menu bar rather than from the dock, allowing you to record more discretely, if you need to.
NOTE: To download onCue via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "onCue":
· Set a timer on your camera
· Schedule and control start / end recording time
· Motion activated recording
· iSight or any other USB camera
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug Fixes
· Migrated to AVFoundation from QTKit