moveAddict is a Snow Leopard-only application that provides a functionality the Finder was missing, the ability to move files using the keyboard.
moveAddict is designed to replace the drag and drop function for anyone that would rather use the keyboard instead of the mouse.
Here are some key features of "moveAddict":
· Cut. Select the files you want to move and cut them (by using the keyboard shortcut or the menu icon). During this step, moveAddict simply remembers the location of the files, it does not change them in any way. If you forget to paste the files, nothing happens, they are perfectly safe at their original location.
· Paste. Use the keyboard shortcut or the menu icon to initiate the move. During this step, moveAddict will move the files you marked to the folder you have open.
· Merge folders. When moveAddict detects that you are trying to replace a folder, it lets you choose whether you want to completely replace the folder or merge the two.
· Familiar keyboard shortcuts. You can use ⌘-X and ⌘-V as your shortcuts for moveAddict or you can choose your own.
· No hacks. moveAddict doesn’t modify the Finder or any System file in any way. It’s just a regular application which you can uninstall by deleting it.
· This demo version can only move one file at a time.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug which sometimes caused moveAddict to stop working.