QZ-PRINT Free 1.8.7
An open-source print plug-in designed to work with your web browser ant to print barcodes, receipts (and more) from a web page
Detailed information about how you can configure QZ-PRINT Free to work on your Mac can be found HERE.
- Supports printing basic HTML labels directly to a LaserJet or PostScript compatible printer.
- Supports Zebra, Epson, Citizen, Intermec printers and many more.
- Prints barcodes, receipts and more from a web page.
- Supports thermal printers, label printers, magnetic card printers
- 100% free and open source
- Free to use in commercial applications (check license for details)
- Seamlessly sends commands to your EPL2, ZPLII, CHR, ASCII, RAW, ESC/P printer (and more).
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris clients (and more).
- Tested with Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera.
- Supports COM, parallel, serial, USB, socket, lpr, LPT communication.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixes lockup introduced with Chrome 36.0 (GitHub issue #33)