iRed Lite 1.1 Build 110
Put your Apple Remote into control
iRed Lite provides several examples of controlling QuickTime Player, iTunes or the Finder, but a editor for more actions is built-in.
iRed Lite and Front Row? No problem! You toggle between iRed Lite and Front Row by holding down Menu for a second - at any time.
- Remote control any application by remote keystrokes
- Call AppleScripts for finer control
- Use your Apple Remote for iTunes, then for iPhoto, then ...
- Use multiple Apple Remotes, one for Keynote, another one for VLC, ...
- Teach your programmable RC to simulate multiple Apple Remotes
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Control Philips hue lighting system (10.8 or later, see manual)
- Import/Export Layers (see examples in download package)
- Checkbox to activate layer from editor
- OSD-Panel with more functions at the bottom