iRecover is a Mac OS X application that helps you recover your Apple device in case you lost it or it was stolen and includes a Wallpaper ID and Screen Saver.
With iRecover, you will be able to become a member of the iTrackMobile Lost and Found Registry.
iRecover takes advantage of the monitoring and feature customizations found on the free web-based Lost and Found Registry.
NOTE: To buy iRecover via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "iRecover":
· Standard Wallpaper ID
· Customizable Alert Messages
· Printable Device Labels
· Capture tracking information by Internet IP Addresses
· Identifies the ISP
· Tracking functions
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added a Recovery Tag for docking.
· Enabled a user-configurable sampling interval at which the iRecover app repeats tracking your Mac activity when running under the current logged-in user account.
· Added German and Spanish language alert messages.
· Made performance improvements.