iCleanup, as iTunes Cleanup is for cleaning iTunes library like an iTunes duplicates cleaner and iTunes duplicate remover.
iTunes library always generates lots of duplicated tracks because of many reasons.
Such as importing multiple files of same song with different file names or syncing with iPhone and iPod.
Although, iTunes provides a way to show all duplicated tracks by choosing from menu "File->Display Duplicates", but this only can choose and delete track one by one. iCleanup is exactly made for doing such cleaning job automatically.
iCleanup is very useful if you want to keep your iTunes library clean.
Here are some key features of "iCleanup":
· Automatically - Finding out duplicated tracks in iTunes library, checking to be deleted, deleting checked automatically.
· Auto Updates - Auto check for updates of new versions free. User will have the benefits to free updates to avoid buying the software more times.
· Easy and Efficient - Easy and efficient with less memory used during the whole process.
· Can only remove tracks but not delete the files associated with those tracks.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Brand new UI design make it more easy to use.
· List duplicates and dead tracks into groups.
· Show number of duplicates and unwanted tracks.
· Add new feature of file content comparison for finding duplicates.