iTunes library always generates lots of duplicated tracks because of many reasons.
Such as importing multiple files of same song with different file names or syncing with iPhone and iPod.
Although, iTunes provides a way to show all duplicated tracks by choosing from menu "File->Display Duplicates", but this only can choose and delete track one by one. iCleanup is exactly made for doing such cleaning job automatically.
- Automatically - Finding out duplicated tracks in iTunes library, checking to be deleted, deleting checked automatically.
- Auto Updates - Auto check for updates of new versions free. User will have the benefits to free updates to avoid buying the software more times.
- Easy and Efficient - Easy and efficient with less memory used during the whole process.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- Fixes layout problem on newer OS X systems, including Yosemite.
- Fixes problem of activation.
- Various bug fixes.