iBrewMaster is a full functioned application created to help home brewers. Not only can you add, edit and manage your own recipes, iBrewMaster Mac Edition comes preloaded with 540 recipes, which includes 210 of Northern Brewer free recipes.
iBrewMaster also includes over 129 yeasts, 353 grains, 80 additions and 73 hops from around the world.
iBrewMaster lets you create a batch of beer from your recipe database, and track its progress every step of the way.
Estimated specific original and final gravities, alcohol content, IBU's, color and calories are all automatically calculated. Or, if you prefer, you can override these values with your own personal calculations and readings.
Details and notes as well as actual specific gravities, alcohol content and IBU's are tracked and recorded independently for each recipe as well as each independent batch of beer and stored for later review and use.
NOTE: To buy iBrewMaster via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "iBrewMaster":
The core features:
· Schedule all current batch activity in a clean organized format. Quick view reference as to where each batch is in the fermentation process. (Primary, Secondary, Bottle, Aging, etc.)
· Recipes a list of your recipes, with a quick view of any selected recipe.
· Batches a list of your brewing batches, with a quick view of each batch status.
· Suppliers a new area for suppliers to advertise and promote special offers to iBrewMaster users!
· Videos online tutorials with many more to come!
· Setup tons of options to configure and customize iBrewMaster to your preferences.
· BJCP styles quickly see how your recipe conforms to the official BJCP style guidelines in a color coded reference chart.
· Metric set U.S. or Metric units independently for temperature, water volume, grains, and hops.
· Additions supports several different types of additions including Finings, Flavor, Fruit, Herb, Spices, and Water Agents added to the Mash, Boil, Primary, Secondary, or Bottle!
· Mash Steps supports all the common mash profiles, or you can create your own!
· Add, edit, delete just about everything in the database including Fermentation Steps, Grains, Hops, Yeasts, Additions, Mash Steps.
· Search features within the app.
· New Carbonation steps.
· Timers, timers timers! Timers based on your grain and hop schedule!
· Supports an unlimited number of fermentation steps up to 999 days each!
· Grains & Adjuncts support maximum of 2,204.60 lbs (999.99 kg) per entry.
· Hops support maximum of 220.44 lbs (99.99 kg) per entry.
· Support for Refractometers with Brix readings!
· Supports dry hop additions!
· SRM Color Chart.
· Support for late fermentable additions!
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor bug fixes