iBackupBot is a very useful OS X application that gives you the possibility to view, browse, export and even EDIT files backed up to iTunes.
When you connect your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to your computer and select “Back Up”, certain settings and files from these devices are automatically backed up to your computer.
You can restore this information if and when you need to. iBackupBot is especially handy when you purchase a new iPhone (or iPad, or iPod touch) and want to transfer your previous settings to it.
The backed-up information includes text messages, notes, call history, contact favorites, sound and widget settings and more! iBackupBot even saves and transfers photos from your iPhone’s camera roll or your iPod touch.
iBackupBot for iTunes lets you control how you backup and manage your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch data. If you use a Windows or Mac computer, you will be able to use your full-sized screen and keyboard to selectively manage your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch files.
iBackBot for iTunes gives you the power to modify iTunes backed-up files. You’ll be able to do so much more than you were able to do before, and there’s no “jailbreak” required!
Your iPhone and iPod touch have built-in backup functions that let you to perform basic backups from your handheld devices to your computer. These functions limit what you can do. We believe you deserve to be able to do more.
Before iBackupBot for iTunes, your only option was to restore all of your files to your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Now, you can select, view and even modify files before you replace them on your handheld device.
Here are some key features of "iBackupBot":
With iBackupBot for iTunes on your computer it is easy to:
· Browse through all critical backup files and quickly find the ones you need;
· View, edit and export your files with iBackupBot’s built-in plist Editor, Text Editor, Hex Editor, Database viewer, Image viewer, SMS Message Viewer, Notes Viewer, Call History Viewer, Address Book Viewer and more.
· Browse, view and export media files with iBackupBot’s built-in Media Browser, media files include: photos from camera roll, voice memo, voicemail, multimedia SMS message and media file of APPs;
· Share data easily with friends or export data to keep a backup copy;
· Maintain multiple backups for you iPad, iPhone or iPod touch;
· Edit your carrier name, time string, dock type or game data;
· Remove a single call history record from your devices;
· Export an iTunes backup to a computer folder for use later.
· Remove recent email address.
· iTunes 8.0 or later
· iPad/iPad 2/iPhone/iPhone 3G/iPhone 3GS/iPhone 4/iPod Touch/iPod Touch 2G/iPod Touch 3G/iPod Touch 4G with iOS 2.0 or later.