iBackup Extractor 2.10
Allows you to retrieve the backups on your iOS device
iTunes creates backups of your iOS device data when it syncs with your device. iBackup Extractor enables you to view the contents of these backups and copy items from the back up - to your Mac.
With iBackup Extractor, you can view the backup of your Call Logs, Contacts, Photos, Calendars, Internet browsing history, SMS. bookmarks, iMessages, Notes and Voice Mail.
- Explore & retrieve files from your devices backup made by iTunes:
- Extract iPhone Contacts, Calendars and Notes.
- Recover your SMS messages and iMessages.
- Restore Photos from your iPhone backups.
- Extract Call Logs, Voice Mails, Bookmarks and App Data.
- Works without your device being connected.
- Try iBackup Extractor for FREE and extract 50 items without any sign-ups or payments.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!