Easily view files anywhere - Bridge the gap between your iPhone/iPad and your computer with everDOCs, the easy-to-use app that lets you easily access remote documents and share them securely.
Be more productive by accessing important files from your personal computer while you're away from your home or office. No more emailing yourself files or downloading them to a USB drive. everDOCs is the simple, secure solution to always have the files you need at your fingertips on your iPhone or iPad.
Use your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to remotely explore the drives and folders of your home or office computer. Now, you can read any documents live wherever you are. Securely share folders with your friends or let documents you forgot be emailed to you.
Avoid the security issues of public cloud services where your files would be copied by a third party-server. Instead, stream them directly from your computer to your mobile iDevice using your own fast and secure (SSL-encrypted) everDOCs Private Cloud.
To use everDOCs you do not need to register and the application does not store any personal data or documents.
Even if you lose your iDevice, your data will never end up in the wrong hands: They are neither stored on your iPhone, nor anywhere in the internet, but exclusively on your own computer or server.
NOTE: To buy/download everDOCs Bridge via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "everDOCs Bridge":
· Remote Viewing: Use your iPhone or iPad on the road to browse remotely through your home computer's file system and watch all your original documents live. Never synchronize again!
· Email Documents On Demand: Access your home or office computer remotely from your iPhone to email any files stored there whenever and wherever you need them. everDOCs can also zip them for you if you like.
· Secure Sharing: everDOCs may be used securely even for private or confidential documents, such as copies of identity documents, credit card or bank account details, insurance papers, contracts, etc. Declare any folders/directories to be "Shared Folders" and invite selected people to access the documents inside. They will always see your actual, original documents and not synchronized copies.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· minor bugfixes
· connection problems in WLAN configurations solved
· email issues with some providers (web.de, 1und1.de...) solved