With the help of autoEJECT, all your removables will be automatically ejected BEFORE your Mac goes to sleep and reconnected when it wakes up.
That way, your files, your Mac system, and your devices are kept safe and secure. Of course, you can also use it as a device ejector to eject devices individually and manually.
Your iPods,flash drives, USB devices, SD cards, Firewire backup disks, DVDs, and even mounted dmg files will be safely ejected automatically when you Mac sleep.
NOTE: To buy autoEJECT via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "autoEJECT":
· Automatically ejects all removable disks i.e.: iPods, flash drives, USB devices, Firewire drives, DVDs, and even opened dmg files
· Simple status menu operation, easy and handy
· All disks can be ejected individually by simply clicking their name
· autoEJECT allows you to easily eject all disks at once with one click
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix bug of "mounted disk list become empty after restart under OS 10.8"