Mountain is a menu bar based utility that will allow you to manage all mounted volumes on your Mac with ease.
Mountain will allow its users to quickly mount, unmount or eject volumes with just two single clicks.
Mountain will help you unmount single volumes or eject all external mounted volumes at once.
All unmounted volumes will be moved down the list automatically and they can either be unpluged or reactivated using Mountain without having to unplug their USB cable and plugging it back in.
Mountain will automatically identify apps that block volumes from being ejected and will help you close them right away.
NOTE: To buy Mountain via the App Store an Apple account is required.
· 64-bit processor
· 30 minutes sessions.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Resolves an issue which caused showing hidden system volumes.
· Resolves an issue which hindered SD cards to be unmounted
· Resolves an issue which may have caused a delay mounting/unmounting volumes
· Resolves an issue which may have caused a delay showing a volume in Finder
· Resolves an issue which might have caused external HDDs not going to sleep after being unmounted.
· Resolves an issue which caused not to open a mounted volume in Finder although the option was selected in the preferences.
· Improves mistakable descriptions in the preferences.