XMind is a cross-platform utility that focuses on delivering a professional, powerful and still easy-to-use mind mapping software.
XMind will enable you to capture, organize, plan and act on ideas. This way, your productivity will rise considerably. XMind's brainstorming and visualization toolbox will make you never so creative.
In addition, XMind is Eclipse based, which is a wide-used cross-platform architecture. To use it on Windows, Mac OS X, and Ubuntu, you just need to buy one license.
Here are some key features of "XMind":
· Use icons, labels, lines, notes, boundaries to draw mind maps in a professional way.
· Import from other mindmap software. Export to images, PDFs, Word/PPTs.
· Fishbone diagrams are effective to show the causes of a specific event.
· A real project management tool must have a real Gantt view.
· A 800MHz processor.
· 128M RAM(recommend 512M).
· 200MB free disk space for download and installation.
· Java 1.5 at least.
· The free version doesn't include a number of tools.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Korean language support.
· A per-file option is provided to enable/disable automatic revision generation.
· View/clear license information in License dialog.
· Auto update support for Windows/Mac OS X.
· Directly download and open a map shared on XMind.net.
· Upgrade Eclipse to 3.8.1
· Re-designed 'New...' tab.
· Re-written 'Open Recent' menu.
· New look and feel of popup notifications.
· The speed of saving a .xmind file has been tremendously increased.
· Automatically recover to original state in case of failure to save a .xmind file.
· Ask whether to remove a broken topic hyperlink when user clicks on it.
· Ask what to do when user drags a local file/folder into the editor.
· Use native methods to open linked local files on Windows.
· Other minor improvements.
· Some bugs that caused startup crashes on Windows.
· Some bugs that caused failure when uploading mindmap to XMind.net.
· Pressing 'Enter' key to type literal words using some input methods finishes topic title edit...