Wropper is a very easy to use status bar menu application that gives you the possibility to archive web pages with a simple drag and drop.
To use Wropper you must drag the URL on top of the status bar icon: the app will create a PDF that preserves the original layout. The documents will be placed on your disk or to your Amazon S3 account (the link will be copied to your clipboard).
NOTE: To buy Wropper via the AppStore an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Wropper":
· Converts webpages to PDF documents
· Is able to preserve the webpage layout
· Allows you to store the PDF locally or in your Amazon S3 account
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support to archive web pages into both PDF and webarchive formats.
· Compressed webarchive file to save your storage space.
· Structured directory for archives.
· Bug Fixes and Improvements.