WristRest is an assistive Mac utility that uses the Speech Recognition feature built into OS X to provide voice commands for keyboard and mouse operations.
WristRest is designed as an option for those of us who need to reduce or eliminate mouse and/or keyboard usage.
NOTE: To buy WristRest via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "WristRest":
· Three complementary ways to move the mouse.
· Customizable command phrases.
· Support for multiple screens.
· Support for alternative keyboard layouts.
· Works with (or without) OS X Mouse Keys.
· Works with (or without) OS X Speakable Items.
· Quick reference sheet of all commands and phrases.
· 64-bit processor
· 30 days trial.
· This trial version runs a scrolling reminder to buy the app in the status bar, and displays a watermark on the screen after two hours of continuous use.