PDF Combiner is a no-frills and user-friendly OS X utility for easily combining/merging more than one PDF Documents and images into a single PDF document.
PDF Combiner besides re-ordering the resulting PDFs' pages you may also insert new pages if needed.
PDF Combiner also enables you to add a title on a PDF document's pages, you will be able to do so in a single process.
NOTE: To buy PDF Combiner via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "PDF Combiner":
· A simple, flexible and powerful interface.
· Easy to use interface with minimum learning curve.
· Fast and error free combining or merging of PDF documents.
· You can set order of new combine or merged file.
· Append PDF file to many PDF files in batch mode.
· Add or insert any page from PDF file in batch mode.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Performance Improvement with better Memory management
· New and better user interface
· Mountain lion compatibility
· Minor Big Fixing