SimpleTimer is a no-frills yet a very powerful OS X timer application that lives in your Mac's menu bar, thus taking up very little space while still being in reach whenever you need it.
To help you track the progress of the currently running timers, SimpleTimer's menu bar icon will change to a handy little pie chart.
NOTE: To buy SimpleTimer via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "SimpleTimer":
· Timers with durations that are as short as 1 second and as long as (almost) 100 days
· Run as many timers simultaneously as you like
· Automatically syncs your saved timers and settings between all your Macs using iCloud
· 19 different timer sounds
· Flashes your screen to visually alert you when the timer is done
· Can be set to start at login
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Redesigned the whole user interface to make it more refined and beautiful to look at.
· Introduced the ability to pause and resume running timers!