Web SearchSpot for Google is a Mac OS X application that enables you to quickly access Google from the Spotlight utility.
All you have to do is press "ALT+SPACE" and type in your search string. After pressing return, your default browser opens with Google search result.
It does not matter which application runs in the foreground or in which space you are. Web SearchSpot for Google works reliable everywhere.
You no longer need to open your browser or a new tap and navigate to www.google.com - Web SearchSpot for Google takes care of that.
NOTE: To buy Web SearchSpot for Google via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Web SearchSpot for Google":
· configure your preferred toggle keyboard shortcut (default setting is "ALT+SPACE")
· configure the Google site of your choice (.com, .at, .it, .de, ...)
· uses your configured default browser (Safari, FireFox, Chrome, ...)
· opens your default browser or a new tab for searching
· configure if Web SearchSpot for Google should appear under your current mouse position
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· auto-completion added (use keyboard arrows)