WeathrClip is a small and no-frills OS X weather application that resides in your Mac's menu bar.
WeathrClip's popover provides current weather conditions, an animated radar of your current location or user defined location and forecast data.
When you click the search icon in the preferences window you wil also get a list of previous locations.
All weather data displayed in WeathrClip is provided by the Weather Underground.
NOTE: To buy WeathrClip via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "WeathrClip":
· current temperature and weather icon
· location and zip code
· temperature and feels like temperature
· dewpoint temperature
· wind speed and direction
· wind gust speed
· precipitation amount
· humidity level
· UV index
· daily icon
· chance of precipitation
· expected weather
· high/low temperatures
· wind speed
· select units
· enter location
· view past locations
· choose refresh rate
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· radar correctly displays rain/snow/mixed precipitation
· new icon for the app
· added tooltips for the buttons
· fixed crash when searching "city" instead of "city,state"
· fixed unknown location crash upon startup