WeatherMan is a straightforward OS X weather application that grabs and displays weather information for cities worldwide.
WeatherMan connects directly to the National Weather Service in order to provide extended forecasts, weather alerts and display radar images.
NOTE: To buy WeatherMan via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "WeatherMan":
· Multiple Cities - US and International.
· Menubar Weather
· Current Conditions - Temperature, Wind Chill, Heat Index, Wind Speed and Direction, Barometer, Dewpoint, Relative Humidity, Sky Conditions and Visibility (English or Metric).
· Current and Extended Forecast (Including Nowcast product).
· Sunrise, Sunset, Civil, Nautical and Astronomical Twilight times also Lunar Data.
· Severe Thunderstorm,Tornado,Flood warnings and Non-Precipitation Warnings (U.S. Only).
· Animated Nexrad Radar Images (U.S. Only) along with unlimited user customized weather image
· GOES satellite images
· Current Temperature and weather condition icon can be displayed in the Dock
· AppleScript Support
· An internet connection
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor bug fixes to stop some crashes.