WeatherCat 2.01 Build 39
Provides software support for hardware-based weather stations.
WeatherCat gathers and stores data while giving you the possibility to view weather statistics such as the lowest temperature, or the highest wind speed over any time period stored in the database.
WeatherCat can also generate and upload simple and complex web pages. In the first case there are no customisation options, but the ‘custom’ web pages can include the current weather conditions, graphs, gauges, statistics, webcam image and time-lapse movies.
- Real time gauges
- Scrollable and synchronised graphs/daily data/satellite imagery with direct access to any date in your database (just enter the date you want to view)
- Comprehensive reports – recent, daily, monthly, annual. Daily and monthly reports are saved as PDF’s to disk, email option available
- Webcam integration via local connection, third party software or remote camera via http
- A banner generator for on-line forums/web pages (see our user banners at top of this page)
- Programmable current conditions rules to suit your particular climate
- Forecasts (if available from your weather station)
- Easy to use daily rain editor
- In-built weather journal (journal can be posted to web-pages)
- Unlimited custom graphs with various drawing/plot styles
- Clients for OS X (supplied in the distribution) and iOS - both work over local network and internet
- Great user generated custom web-templates
- LWC2 compatibility (will import data and settings on first run)
- A custom CGI feature that can send raw weather data to your web-server in real time for further processing/display
- Additional custom web file processing for more dynamic web pages
- Data recording periods down to 1 minute with adaptive sampling
- Localised in German, French and Italian.
- Easy to understand central status view and more!
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Changes in this release include:
- Custom gauges no longer have a translucent background.
- Updated German localisation courtesy of Reinhard Unterwurzacher.
- Custom gauge web-tags should now work on OS X 10.7.5 – previously a blank image would be rendered.