VoodooPad 5.1.3 Build 3985 / 5.2 Build 3943 Dev 1
A new kind of notepad: it's like having your own personal hypertext library
VoodooPad helps you store your thoughts, images, passwords, lists, everything you need to remember and catalog.
Drag and drop any file, PDFs, apps, or links into VoodooPad and they will automatically be unified just like on a website. And, using VoodooPad's cutting-edge search engine, you will never lose anything again.
VoodooPad is your own personal library, where you can write notes, web addresses or make lists, all inter-connected.
VoodooPad's library can be exported as HTML to easily share with others, or can be sent directly to your iPod, so you can browse it anywhere.
VoodooPad also comes with a Services menu to allow you to select text in Safari (or any other Mac OS X app that features support for services) and quickly send it to your VoodooPad library.
- Organize: Organize your shopping, travel, and home repair by importing coupons, important receipts, & travel documents into VoodooPad.
- Encrypt: With VoodooPad's powerful encryption you can easily organize passwords, usernames, registration information, and accounts.
- Share: Need to share your VoodooPad document? Export it as a PDF ePub, or even HTML to make your own website.
- Research: Keep your research organized and logical by taking advantage of VoodooPad's wiki links, collections, tags, aliases, and powerful search.
- And more:
- Support for big documents
- Embed images, PDFs, and other types of files.
- Print to VoodooPad PDF Service
- Script plugins
- Text styles
- Merge and split
- Item meta
- Web server
- Full screen editing
- Web export
- Application Services "Drop Page"
- Fast searching and Spotlight support
- Inter-document links
- Lists and auto-bullets
- Saved workspaces
- Address Book integration
- Crazy export goodness
- Autocomplete page names
- UNIX scripting geeks wanted
- AppleScript support
- Drag and drop
- The clippings folder
- Uber rich text
our in-depth analysis
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 5.1.3 Build 3985
- Fixed a bug when exporting for web with the downloadable web app setting wasn't writing out correct app.manifest files when pages has spaces in the name.
- Fixed a bug where using the clear formatting text style would cause VP to crash if the cursor was at the very end of a text page with no selection.
- Fixed a bug where the VP would crash when using the built in webserver to load a page that was missing in the bundle.
- ePub fixes.