VooCAT is an easy to use, automatic solution for camera tracking. VooCAT can be used to estimate camera parameter and reconstruct the 3D points of the scene from image sequences.
These parameters can be exported to different animation packages. VooCAT is cross-platform and is available for Mac OS X, Linux and Windows.
Here are some key features of "VooCAT":
· Fully automatic match moving
· Very fast multi-threaded tracking engine, which employs up to 2 processors
· Image sequences in the format: JPEG, PNG, GIF, CIN, DPX, PNM, TGA, TIFF, BMP
· Arbitrary image resolution including SDTV and HDTV up to 2048x1156
· Solves free and nodal pan camera motion with constant focal length
· Lens distortion correction tool
· Polygon mask tool
· Fast and easy access to scene orientation
· Exporters including Maya, XSI, 3D Studio Max, LightWave, Blender, Cinema4D, trueSpace, Collada, Houdini CameraClip, Houdini Script and text ﬁle
· Controllable number of exported 3D points
· Export of image sequences with compensated lens distortion
· 256 MB RAM
· The demo version has disabled exporting and saving functionality.