VPN Manager is a great connection manager for OS X. The VPN Manager application lets you connect to your VPN every time you want to perform a specific operation like opening an application, changing the network, etc.
Here are another two examples when you can use the VPN Manager: automatically connect to the work VPN when you open a work app or connect to a anonymous VPN when you are trying to see US-only websites but the possibilities are endless.
NOTE: To buy VPN Manager via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "VPN Manager":
· Unlimited number of rules;
· Very low memory and CPU footprint;
· Rules based on applications and networks;
· Reverse rules.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· VPN Manager now tries to keep connections alive;
· Fixed a compability problem with uTorrent;
· General bug fixes and improvements.