UnitMaster is a Mac OS X application that can be used both as a RPN calculator and unit converter.
UnitMaster is document based and allows you to easily add new units, categories, as well as edit the existing ones.
You can perform unit calculations and verify dimensional correctness of equations involving them.
UnitMaster can also be used to store previously entered calculations, in order to recall them as mathematical expressions.
Converts between many types of units including:
· data storage
· data transfer
· electric current
· electric charge
NOTE: To buy UnitMaster via the App Store an Apple account is required.
· 64 Bit Processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added hexadecimal format and bitwise operations.
· Will now optionally display floating point values as IEEE 754 floating point formatted values while in hexadecimal mode.
· Added inverse trig functions.
· Inverse trig as well as many prior operations are now second functions.
· Values greater than or equal to 1000000 and less than or equal to 0.000001 are now automatically displayed in scientific notation.
· The calculator view is now better organized.