Unblunder is an easy to use OS X application designed to offer the possibility to protect against accidental data loss.
Unblunder uses Mac OS X's UNIX underpinnings to hang on to files after the Trash has been emptied. When started, it runs quietly in the background and stays out of your way.
Essentially, Unblunder offers Mac OS X a much needed "Recently Deleted" feature, giving you plenty of time to recover files before they're gone forever.
Here are some key features of "Unblunder":
· Runs quietly in the background
· Easy access from the menubar
· Uses almost no resources
· Instant recovery of recently deleted items
· Intuitive interface
· Offer constant peace of mind
· Fully customizable
· Start-up and run time nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: Larger files are kept longer by default.
· New: Various tweaks, improvements, and fixes.
· Other: This version drops support for PowerPC systems.
· Other: Demo period reset for all users.