Effortlessly connect a USB scale to your Mac
This is extremely handy in today's modern 'is it pounds or is it kilograms' world. You can place a box on the tray and know its weight in BOTH pounds and kilograms (or pounds and ounces, or grams and kilograms, etc) at the same time.
This is super-useful when comparing shipping rates from various companies, as some quote per-pound, some quote per-ounce and some quote per-kilogram.
- Works with any application
- Input the weight directly in to your favorite shipping web site.
- Output the weight as key presses.
- Output the weight as an AppleScript
- Output the weight to a text file.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added Stamps.com Stainless Steel 5lb Scale
- Fixed a problem where the UltraShip U2 ounce field was truncated (only affected scales with serial port drivers)