MacScale (formerly USBScale) is a very easy to use application designed to offer support for various USB digital scales.
This is extremely handy in today's modern 'is it pounds or is it kilograms' world. You can place a box on the tray and know its weight in BOTH pounds and kilograms (or pounds and ounces, or grams and kilograms, etc) at the same time.
This is super-useful when comparing shipping rates from various companies, as some quote per-pound, some quote per-ounce and some quote per-kilogram.
Here are some key features of "MacScale":
· Works with any application
· Input the weight directly in to your favorite shipping web site.
· Output the weight as key presses.
· Output the weight as an AppleScript
· Output the weight to a text file.
· USB digital scale
· 10 seconds start-up nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added Stamps.com Stainless Steel 5lb Scale
· Fixed a problem where the UltraShip U2 ounce field was truncated (only affected scales with serial port drivers)