Tri-CATALOG gives you the possibility to browse and share images without dealing with the original pictures: create “virtual volumes” that can be easily sent to your friends.
Tri-CATALOG scans any folder, disk, CD or DVD, creates a list of items and generates thumbnails in a “virtual volume”. This "virtual volumes" can be easily browsed and shared with other users.
Here are some key features of "Tri-CATALOG":
· Access your images and the content of your disk, with powerful and efficient search capabilities.
· Image Server
· Virtual Volumes
· Take your pictures with you
· Share your images
· Use common images databases
· Protect your images
· 512 MB RAM
· CD-ROM or DVD drive
· The volumes analyzed are only available for 3 days.
· 10 seconds delay screen at startup.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Various minor improvements and interface changes.
· Fixed a problem that could cause a crash during search.
· Various minor corrections.