TileMill 0.10.1 / 0.10.1.22 Dev
Helps you create beautiful maps
Whether you’re a journalist, web designer, researcher, or seasoned cartographer, TileMill is the design studio you need to create compelling, interactive maps.
- Powered by Open Source - TileMill is built on a suite of modern open source libraries including Mapnik, node.js, backbone.js, express and CodeMirror. Jump on GitHub where you can dig into the source code.
- Mobile ready - Every map you make in TileMill is mobile ready. By leveraging the portable, fast MBTiles format, each TileMill map looks and works great on the web and offline.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 0.10.1
- TileMill - Fixed file handling behavior on windows to avoid symlink errors when run as non-admin
- TileMill - autostyle now works against active stylesheet
- TileMill - fixed crash when using relative paths to layers (like in open-streets-dc project)
- TileMill - Enabled interactivity display in mbtiles export preview window