Mac Users can now also benefit from a native Mac application notifying them of new tickets received in their Kayako SupportSuite and eSupport.
After installingl TicketAlert on your Mac you will have a new icon on the right hand side of your menubar and you will receive notifications from your helpdesk about new tickets and replies.
Still, you must take into account that TicketAlert is not a full Mac client for Kayako SupportSuite and eSupport.
After entering the settings (see below) TicketAlert will connect with your Helpdesk each time you start TicketAlert or when you click the synchronize button.
· Kayako / SupportSuite / eSupport account.
· Receive notifications for more than one helpdesk disabled.
· Selectable helpdesk/department tree in the History Panel disabled.
· Selectable history stack of received notifications in the History Panel disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Included latest Growl Framework.
· Included developer signature for Mountain Lion Gatekeeper.