Thunderplot is a user-friendly and fast OS X application that will allow you to quickly and easily generate plots from text-based data.
Simplify your life and stop using Excel, Numbers and science software just for making plots.
NOTE: To buy Thunderplot via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Thunderplot":
· maps-style pan and zoom,
· large datasets support (up to a few million rows),
· very simple user interface,
· no programming needed.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Plot area redesigned a little: tick marks in Plot area became more visible, secondary grid added;
· Help Book added;
· Cmd+V of text in empty document automatically creates "Editor" data source and inserts text there.
· Now you can use math expressions in curve's x/y parameters.
The following variables recognized by Thunderplot:
· column: "c1", "c2", "c3", etc;
· row number: "row";
· the number PI (3.14159...): "pi";
· eulerian number (2.17828...): "e".
Also you can use functions:
· trigonometric: sin, cos, tan, asin, acos, atan;
· hyperbolic: sinh, cosh, tanh, asinh, acosh, atanh;
· log (same as log10), log2, ln;
· sqrt: square root;
· exp: exponential function;
· abs: absolute value of argument;
· mod(a, b): modulo operation (i.e. the remainder of the division of a by b);
· delta(x): the difference between the previous and current value;
· integrate(x): cumulative sum of values;
· mavg(x, n): moving average of values of x, where n is series size;
· highpass(x, a): high-pass filter
· lowpass(x, a): low-pass filter