Thouggle is a 3D document browser that also allows you to capture and organize thoughts or ideas. Thouggle allows you to visually arrange your files using simple drag and drop actions.
Thouggle comes with a stylish interface and high quality animation effects that will put your documents in a new light. The app is great for browsing media libraries or for structuring your personal projects.
NOTE: To buy Thouggle via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Thouggle":
· Arrange and access documents intuitively
· Use your own organizing methods
· Browse your media libraries or personal projects
· Keep track of your thoughts or ideas
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The metadata system (Thoughts, ratings, notes of a file) is self-repairing meaning that unintended metadata lost on the file system is repaired with the entries in the data store. Unintended metadata lost can occur, when files are edited with other applications (e.g. Adobe applications delete all metadata on a file before the application writes its own metadata to the file).
· Documents can now also be removed (unlinked) from a Thought in preview mode. The update of the view with the remaining documents is handled correctly as well as the selection.
· Packaged file types and applications can be imported and linked to Thoughts.
· The file import has been optimized to linkable files only. To link a file to a Thought, the user needs read/write access on that file. Therefore only files with these access rights are imported.
BUG FIXING AND IMPROVEMENTS:
· Bug fixed, that in some cases delivers to many files when a search for all linked files of a Thought is performed. The data stor...