Things is a very easy to use application that will help you manage your projects by creating and efficiently managing to-do lists.
Things provides the necessary tools for quickly creating, managing, filtering and searching to-dos.
Things allows you to filter the entries by date or by tags but can also perform searches in the entire library.
NOTE: To buy Things via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Things":
Your own agenda:
· A smart Today list automatically gathers all you need to look at, well... today!
· Every week on Tuesday and Saturday? On the last day each month? We've got you covered.
· Have a task that cannot be started until a certain date? Use the Scheduled list to get it out of your head and be reminded when the time is right.
· Every list can easily be filtered and sorted by due date.
Notes & References:
· Include notes and links to files, web sites or email messages. (email links require Mac OS X 10.5)
· Quickly search across your entire library.
At your fingertips:
· Convenient keyboard shortcuts make you even more efficient.
· Available in English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, and Spanish.
· With tags, you have them all: contexts, priorities, energy, time, and more. It's up to you.
· You can never have too many. Avoid project overload by setting less pressing ones to inactive.
Areas of Responsibility:
· Things helps you organize life and work according to your responsibilities.
· Delegate to-dos to your coworkers and teammates.
· Your to-dos, systemwide. (requires Mac OS X 10.5)
· Take your to-dos with you using the most popular paid task manager in the entire App Store.
· See what tasks still lie ahead of you. (requires Mac OS X 10.5)
Spotlight and Quick Look:
· Find your to-dos with Spotlight. Instantly preview them with Quick Look.
· Unleash the power of Things with custom AppleScripts.
· 15 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved stability and bug fixes