The Clock is a useful OS X application that offers the same display types as the Mac OS X clock in the menu bar (Analog, Digital), but also includes several customization options.
With the current OS X clock, you click on the time and you get a menu with only two option Analog and Digital. With The Clock, you get a full Calendar, and a World Clock.
And in the menu bar, you have one extra option which, is to display the date as icon.
Nothing fancy, but useful for people who needs to keep track, easily, of different time zones and have a quick view on a Calendar.
NOTE: To buy The Clock via the App Store an Apple account is required.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Back to time new feature.
· Anchor, stay on top new Feature.
· Alias for city name.
· More than 4 time zones display simultaneously.
· Global Shortcut to Show The Clock.
· Shortcuts for navigate in calendar and other items as preferences, ...
· Location and other time zone in menu bar.
· Add Military Time Zone.
· Calendar without week number.
· Scroll bar bug for some system
· Follow properly the regional setting for the date order.
· Bug with working hours
· Start first day of the week to follow properly the regional setting.
· Fonts in the menu bar as per Apple Stock clock.
· Tooltip now displayed as expected.
· Week Days in Calendar