Apollo is a fre and easy to use, simple, user-friendly knowledge modelling application written in the Java programming language.
Modeling is based around the basic primitives, such as classes, instances, functions, relations etc.
Internal model is build as a frame system according to the internal model of the OKBC protocol. Apollo does a full consistency check while editing.
Apollo is not bound to any knowledge representation language and can be adapted to support different storage formats via I/O plug-ins.
Apollo's user interface has an open architecture ( view based ) and allows for implementation of additional views of the knowledge base.
Here are some key features of "Apollo":
· full consistency check during editing
· open design based on views
· special dialog for quick creation of anonymous instances
· I/O plug-in architecture - export plug-ins to CLOS and OCML
· Java based user-interface