Synchronized task management application for the Mac
The Tag Browser allows you to keep your tags in order. Because TaskSurfer is written on top of core Mac OS X technologies, you’ll be up and running right out of the box.
Cloud Syncing - If we’re going to spend time in front of a computer, we’d rather spend it in front of our Macs. But that’s not always possible, and that’s why TaskSurfer synchronizes your tasks to Toodledo, the web-based task management service. If you don’t get to use a Mac at work or on the road, you can access your tasks from any web browser.
No lock-in - Many popular iPhone and iPad task management applications sync with Toodledo (including Two Dogs’ own forthcoming iPhone/iPad apps), so you’re not locked into someone else’s idea of what mobile task management should be.
Full of Snow Leopard goodness - TaskSurfer takes advantage of the good things in Mac OS X Snow Leopard, like 64-bit processing to use all the power of your Mac, and Core Location so that your Mac knows where you are.
- Synchronize your tasks with Toodledo for access to your tasks even when you’re not in front of your Mac.
- Tags - keep your tasks organized the way that works for you.
- With the Tag Browser, it’s easy to view your tagged tasks any way you want.
- Location-based Contexts - using Snow Leopard’s Core Location services, your Mac knows where you’re what and what tasks you should be working on.
- Pasted Graphic Accessible - written and tested to support VoiceOver.
- Smart Folders let you bucket your tasks by common attributes. All of your high priority tasks for that big project that are due next week but don’t start until Tuesday? Smart folders have you covered. Tell TaskSurfer what to collect, and the smart folders do the rest automatically and behind the scenes.
- Folders can contain tasks for projects, people, or what ever you want.
- Contexts show what you should work on where ever you might be, whether near a computer, on the bus, or by the phone.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- The sidebar now has an "All Tasks" item that shows all tasks, depending on the filters one has set.
- The task count badge for folders and contexts is only shown if there are tasks for that folder or context.
- Bug fixes