TAO is designed to provide efficient tools for data management, organization and outlining.
TAO will help you systemize and underline your ideas using basic functions like creating, sorting, moving, grouping, combining and gathering items.
TAO is also able to import images or text, splitting or zooming editors, handle multiple files and more.
Here are some key features of "TAO":
· Color labels
· Linking among items, fields and texts
· Linking to files
· Background colors for objects
· Cascading style sheet
· Multiple columns
· Spotlight support
· 50 MB of disk free space
· Limited to 40 saved or exported items
· Start-up nag screen
· Imported documents are read-only
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [Changed] Widened responsible areas for checkboxes.
· [Fixed] Menu palettes won't hide after hiding their parents' view/window.
· [Fixed] Menu palettes don't show up on the proper places.
· [Fixed] On the Filter editor, rules for date, time and duration can not be edited.